Friday, March 12, 2010

FINALLY~OVER

Hey,i really missing you rite nowThe eye was dry and got the mood want to crydont know where you in nowtoo mAny mood,does not a suitable expression,Too many word want to say,but should start from where,If havent you,havent the pass,I dont will be unhappy,But i also want to love even have the IF
you were recently good or bad?i do not want to ask too muchbeing together will be lonely then separatedIs unable to feel each time touchesSuddenly nearly suddenly far is your freedom?then i rather return to live alonesuddenly cold suddenly hot is your reason?then i rather never serious from the start
Do not look at me,told me you love beforeDon't too grief,i not sadwhy i will cry,i dont know alsolet me go,let me find back my freedommemory is too much,your shadow still appear in my lifealthough feel lonely,but tis my last tolerantdont say who are wrong,love is endforget the all,pass a day happy then youdont say too much,maybe this is a good endingThis can be my final extrication
I have not recalled unexpectedly,silently see you go awayA person will be gentle,when the momment was cruelbelieve you are fear to hurt me,not want to lie melove deeply who will easying to give upwake me up from the sweetdream,Announced that happy will not come agenby the smile wif sadnesst to forgivestart to understand,happy is chooses
If has one day,we bE back ago,you will still love me?If has one day,I far away from you,cant meet with you again,will you feel me want to say goodbyeyou never know i want to treat you good,miss you already be my hobbywhen you told me you aRE cant slp well in whole nite,when you are told me you are suffer,i want to talk,but scare all will be wrongmemory will be pass,you still will remember today AND ME
I never lie,why i want to lieYou know i does not fake infront of ui no lie,dun think you are so hard to forgetsmile really not by forcethanks for accompany to me,but why i still have a little bit not familiarI lie myself,thought that stiil has hopeHope you can be happy..........me and our memory be inside your heart
I dont believe it was i give up you,it becaz does have a reason decison for one,thinks this time can accpect you go away from me,Lets you be sad intentionally,finally painful on mine...i hate myself still dreaming of u in the wholenite
love it over,pls do not to mention,although the pass u have to Expresses the real cordiality Why u one does dun have the news? u has hurt my heart deeply...

1 comment:

  1. love like fool human...just like playing hide and seek which will never have ending. it's hurts.... at the moment u want keep holding on everything...u will always not get what u want when u give up...those things you want come to you... then u will try to hold it once again..u not yet have the chance to hold..it fade away once again...isn't it hurt? when been hurt deeply what can we do? ready to hurt once or lock ourselves in our world without letting anyone come in? how about the one who still love you? open door for other? confused..complicated....emen, i know ur feeling...im also as sad as you..but as girl i just can say to u..find ur way dont lost directions....clear always what u want.

    ReplyDelete