Friday, March 5, 2010

THE PAGE ONLY FOR HIM~24/12

You do not have the reason, sentences the death penalty on me~When wif u,my sweetdream become so real,i so fear i will wake from my dream...but,my sweetdream just can until here,i need wake from my dream,i need be strong to acc what happen been rite now...you got ur own authority to choose whose are the alwalys beside ……u in ur future~just let me know the reason,let me got a reason for our ending~

I cried finally,Does not need to sit all night,or you just coveted me to like smiling initially~now we are already lose tis need~should ask u to run away from life,run away,let me to know WE ARE END~

Human who falls in love are so many,finally together very few,KNEW THE WRONG.S BEFORE FALL IN LOVE WIF HIM,when without him is also lonely,everybody advice me~BUT NOBODY KNEW I HAD HAPPY BEFORE~

Has not had the tear,Love non-wrong and right~heard before ur heart just only the enterprise,but now stiil had WHO? Actually works as the toy,play until bored,whenmeet the another toy will chase again too~

You are always fickle,Hates your this sweetheart, ~I believe mistakenly, i depending on the sincerity change my fate~

Your ideal sweetheart is several points in your heart ??? hopefully to know that your one percentage will give what kind of person~DEAR^^CAN DON BE STRANGE...

LIKES looking that you walk self-confident,Time speech your dedicated look~~~

Remember at tat time,That day and you laugh foolishly were knowing........IS THE HAPPIEST MATTER IN MY LIFE~

A section of love start ,Even if separated I am honest to each other~

when then momment has you,US Does not look like realistically~stop in which part also with smile......

How what a pity loves is not the fairy tale story ,cannot forever rely on prince ~sad only to remain two characters~ I to be cruel enough actually again, feels embarrassed you to explain

I happiest matter has worked as your angel

I thought what the girl is most intimate is lets lover choose the way which the candidate finished~

No comments:

Post a Comment